Skip to main content

Complaint/Grievance Process

To resolve an issue, we believe that it is often most effective to start by discussing the issue with your immediate supervisor or manager. All matters will be handled with discretion in accordance with University Policy. The Office of Human Resources, Employee Relations department will be available to discuss the matter with you prior to any formal action being taken.

If you wish to discuss a complaint or grievance, please contact the Office of Human Resources, Employee Relations Department at (817) 272-5554 and speak with an employee relations representative.  

Here at UT Arlington, we strive to solve disputes in the shortest possible amount of time, with a suitable outcome for all parties.