Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act Notification

Tuesday, March 13, 2018


Health risks associated with drug and alcohol abuse

University policies related to the illegal possession, use, or distribution of drugs or alcohol

Availability of treatment for drug or alcohol problems

Employees—Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided through UTA’s Office of Human Resources at 1-800-343-3822 or visit

Students—Drug and alcohol counseling and referral services are available through UTA Health Services at 2-2771 or The Center for Students in Recovery is a resource for students struggling to stay sober.

Internal sanctions and federal, state, and local legal penalties that may result from the illegal sale, possession, consumption, or distribution of drugs or alcohol

For more information, contact UTA's Health Services at 817-272-2771 or visit