The Nurse Practitioner programs are available as degree-seeking MSN and as post-MSN certificate programs. Students seeking the MSN degree with NP preparation must meet the admission criteria (as described unconditional). Students seeking a post-masters certificate must have completed an MSN from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program. Depending on course work completed for the MSN and current advanced practice status (as applicable), an individualized certificate degree plan will be developed.
SATURDAY COURSES: Some NP programs have required courses and events scheduled on Saturdays. Please consult with the director of the program you are interested in, before applying for admission, if you are unable to attend Saturday classes.
Population Specific Programs
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner