Register for Orientation
Admitted students can register for a New Maverick Orientation session through our online registration system. Please read the following important information before you log into the orientation registration system.
- You will log in with your NetID and password.
- Only the dates you are eligible to attend will be displayed when you register.
- You must attend the entire orientation session. You may not arrive late or leave early.
- Check your schedule before selecting a date. Once you confirm your registration, any date changes will incur a $20 fee.
- All confirmation emails will be sent to your UTA email address. Activate your email address if you have not done so already, and check your email daily for information from UTA.
- You can make changes to your orientation registration up to 7 days prior to your session.
- Orientation fees will be applied to your UTA account after you have attended your orientation session.
All fees are non-refundable once you have attended your orientation session.