What to Bring
To make sure you are prepared for your orientation session, check out the list below for the things you should bring with you.
- Orientation Final Confirmation e-mail, which will be sent three days before your orientation session to your UTA email address (printed or electronic version)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- A copy of your DD-214 and other documentation required for veteran benefits certification
- Pen & Paper
- Final college transcripts (if they have not already been received by UTA)
- AP/IB/dual credit transcripts, if applicable
- Jacket or sweatshirt – the University Center can be quite cold
- Any questions you have about the veteran experience
- A great attitude!