Dallas Wings- Game Day Parking
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Four parking areas will be used on game days when the Dallas Wings play at the College Park Center.
Upcoming games are vs. Phoenix Mercury, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 5; vs. Minnesota Lynx, 3:30 p.m. Sunday, July 17; vs. Connecticut Sun, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 20; vs. Chicago Sky, 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 28; vs. Los Angeles Sparks, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 2; vs. Washington Mystics, 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 4; and vs. New York Liberty, 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 11.
F13 (east of the Business Building), Lot 39 west (Spaniolo Drive at West Street), F10 (south of the Business Building) and the ground floor of Park South garage are reserved for game day parking.
- College Park South will be reserved all day on game days
- Lot F13 will be reserved starting at noon on game days
- Lot 39 west will be reserved starting at noon on game days
- F10 will be reserved starting at 5 p.m. on game days
Paid parking for fans will be in effect in Park South, Park Central, F10, and the Lipscomb Hall lot. Current permit holders can use alternative parking locations listed below.
F13 permit holders should:
- Move vehicles parked in F13 by noon on game days.
- Park in the Maverick Parking Garage free 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on game days.
- Or park in F10 (south of the Business Building) 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Residential permit holders:
The Lofts Residents: You do not need to evacuate the garage prior to this event. To access the parking garages during the paid-parking events:
- Use the Center Street entrances (paid parking entrances).
- Identify yourself to the parking attendant as a resident of The Lofts (Must show your student ID).
- Park in your permitted area. Your reserved spaces are a “No Event Parking” designation.
- If space is not available in your permitted spaces, park in other areas of the garage where spaces is available until the event is over, then move your vehicle to the permitted area after the event. You can also use your student ID to access Lot 38 (North of Arlington Hall) until the event is over.
- Your visitors will not be allowed to park in the parking garages or paid-parking lots during paid-parking events without paying the parking attendant.
Arlington & Brazos Residents/Summer Camp Staff: You do not need to evacuate the lot prior to these events, but try to avoid returning to the parking garages or paid-parking lots during paid-parking events.
- Vandergriff, KC and Lipscomb lots will be used for paid-parking events.
- If you are returning to your residence hall during a paid-parking event, use Lot 38 (North of Arlington Hall) to park as alternative parking until the event is over. This lot will be reserved for University Housing residents & summer conference staff. You will need your student ID to access the lot.
For tickets to the game, go to utatickets.com.
For the latest parking news, go to uta.edu/progress.