Homecoming Parking & Street Closures
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Be prepared for campus traffic and parking to cause detours and parking alterations because of Homecoming events.
Friday, Nov. 10
- 9 a.m.—Spaniolo Drive will close from UTA Boulevard to West 3rd Street. Moritz Plaza also will close.
- 9 a.m.—Controlled access will begin to West 1st Street between Oak and Center streets.
- 5 p.m.—Lot F11 entrance will close. Cars can exit but not enter lot.
- 10 p.m.—Lots F11 and F12 will close to all traffic. Cars can exit but not enter lot.
Saturday, Nov. 11
- 6 a.m.—Lot 39 will close. Customers to area businesses can use College Park garages.
- 9:45 a.m.—The West Campus Garage and lots 34 and F7 will be inaccessible. Vehicles will not be able to exit until noon due to the 5K run.
- 4:30 p.m.—College, West, and Oak streets, and Spaniolo Drive will close for the parade.
- 5 p.m.—Paid parking begins ($5-$10) at select lots. Vehicles with an active UTA parking permit can park for free; tell the attendant you have a permit. Active permits will be verified. View the event parking map here.
- 7:30 p.m.—All streets reopen.