2018-2019 Rules & Regulations Updated
Thursday, July 19, 2018
The updated 2018-19 Rules & Regulations have been updated. They have received a substantial overhaul. A few of the changes are highlighted below:
- The appeal window has been reduced from 21 days to 14 days.
- A $10 discount on citations will be given if paid within 7 days of being issued.
- The Shops at College Park parking lots will soon require validation for 2-hour free parking.
- Two new permit options are available- Reduced-Rate- Lot 50 South & Upgrade- Lot 47.
- Clarification on Disabled Person & Disabled Veteran parking permit requirements.
- Fixed-camera LPR readers are used in the West Campus Garage, Maverick Garage, and College Park Garages.
- Customers are boot/tow eligible when citations are 45 days past due.
- Other minor changes. Please review the document for all changes.