Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Be prepared for campus traffic and parking to cause detours and parking alterations because of Homecoming events.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- 5 p.m. – Alley between Park North and Park Central will close. Enter Park North from UTA Boulevard and Park Central from Center Street.
Friday, Nov. 9
- 9 a.m.—Spaniolo Drive will close from UTA Boulevard to West 3rd Street. Moritz Plaza also will close.
- 9 a.m.—Controlled access will begin to West 1st Street between Oak and Center streets.
- 5 p.m.—Lot F11 entrance will close. Cars can exit but not enter lot.
- 10 p.m.—Lots F11 will close to all traffic. Cars can exit but not enter lot.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- 6 a.m.—Lot 39 will close. Customers to area businesses can use College Park garages.
- 9:45 a.m.—The East entrance to the West Campus Garage and lots 34 and F7 will be inaccessible. Vehicles in Lot 34 will not be able to exit until noon due to the 5K run. Vehicles parked in the West Campus Garage will need to use the West exits and exit north to UTA Boulevard.
- 4:30 p.m.—College, West, and Oak streets, and Spaniolo Drive will close for the parade.
- 5 p.m.—Paid parking begins ($10) at select lots. Vehicles with an active UTA parking permit can park for free; tell the attendant you have a permit. Active permits will be verified. View the event parking map here.
- 5:15 p.m. – Cannon will fire one shot at the Green at College Park.
- 7:30 p.m.— All streets reopen.