Transportation Updates 2018-2019
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
We are excited for the school year to kick off and we think you will be excited about the changes that are coming to UTA Transportation!
So, what's new?
- We will be adding a new student living community, Liv+, to our Black Shuttle Route.
- We added the MAC bus stop back to the Blue Route.
- We will be adding a second bus to the evening Red Route to reduce wait and ride times.
- We will now service The Arlie, Maverick Place, Centennial Court and Liv+ on our evening Red Route and throughout the Summer.
- Last, but certainly not least, we have expanded the Mav Mover Shopping Shuttle to take you to the top dining, retail and entertainment locations in Arlington and Grand Prairie! Oh, and it is now FREE to ride!!
- The South Shopping Shuttle will run from 6:30 pm- 10:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- The North Shopping Shuttle will run from 6:30 pm- 10:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
- More information on Shuttle Services can be found by CLICKING HERE!
The Late Night Courtesy Escort will continue to run from 7 pm- 3 am, 7 days a week. Make sure to download the free app and book your ride!
- More information can be found by CLICKING HERE!