Privacy Policy

Gender Changes

A copy of your government issued photo ID (or UTA photo ID) and your handwritten signature are required for ALL requests, you can upload them as attachments at the bottom of this form. Legal and medical proof (a letter from the requestor’s doctor certifying he/she has performed Sexual Reassignment Surgery on the requestor) will also be required.