David and Jerry Tees Endowed Scholarship
The David and Jerry Tees Endowed Scholarship provides financial assistance for students pursuing master’s-level work on a full-time basis. The scholarship was established by former School of Urban and Public Affairs Director of Training and Services David Tees and his wife Jerry.
1. Must be full-time student enrolled in the Master of Public Affairs program
2. Applicants must have completed at least one semester of coursework and maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0
3. Recipients may apply for one subsequent year provided they remain in good standing with the University
4. Reapplying students will be given priority over new applicants
5. Applicants must provide a short, written essay regarding career goals, financial need and why a degree from the School of Urban and Public Affairs is important to fulfilling those goals
All fields must be completed to apply.
Email the School of Urban and Public Affairs if you have any questions about this scholarship or the application process.