Privacy Policy

Graduation Verification Request

These requests are ONLY for students who are scheduled to graduate at the end of the current term. You will be issued either a Verification of Intent (issued for students who are enrolled in all necessary coursework but still have unposted grades) or a Verification of Completion (issued for students who have completed all degree requirements and have all grades posted).