Privacy Policy

For Orientation ONLY - Request to Update SSN/ITIN

A copy of your government issued photo ID (or UTA photo ID), a copy of your SIGNED Social Security card (or government issued TIN form), and your handwritten signature are required for this request. You can upload them as attachments at the bottom of this form.