Privacy Policy

Request for GRA Resources (GRA POOL)

Submit requests to be assigned a temporary graduate research assistant from the GRA Pool to assist with research related tasks.

/ / Pick a date.

Name of the faculty member requesting assistance.

MSW Student (From GRA Pool)

Categorize the task you are requesting assistance for.

/ / Pick a date.

Enter the date by which the project needs to be completed.

NOTE: Every attempt will be made to provide you with resources you need to complete your task. The ORPD will allocate resources based on need, completion timeline, and availability of resources.