Application for CAs and GTAs
Classroom Assistant (CA) position can be undergraduate or graduate student. CAs submit time sheets, have no paid days off and no tuition waiver.
Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) position must be graduate student. GTAs receive competitive stipends and may be entitled to Texas resident tuition rates.
Applications accepted until March 31 at 5:00 pm.
* I understand I must sign-in at the MAE Advising Office on August 21, 22, or 23 as a requirement for eligibility.
* Decisions will not be made until September 11 or later. DO NOT contact the MAE staff to ask if you will be offered a position, because they do not know.
* If you receive an offer, you will be notified via e-mail after September 11.
* Complete the application as if Spring '17 is completed. If you are an incoming student, your GPA is 0.00.
* If your application is not complete, it will not be considered.
The remaining questions apply to GRADUATE students only. If you are an undergraduate student, proceed to the "SUBMIT" button at the bottom of the application.