Fraternity and Sorority Life Awards 2013-2014
This award recognizes a Fraternity Man and/or Sorority Woman for their outstanding and continued service to the Fraternity and Sorority community at UT Arlington; strong academics; significant campus and community participation; strong personal character; and a positive role model for Fall 2013-Spring 2014. The recipients should be widely known and highly regarded in the FSL community for their lasting contributions.
1. Nominee must be in good standing with his/her chapter and UT Arlington.
2. Nominee must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
3. Nominee must be an active member of an IFC, MGC, NPHC, or PHC chapter. (Nominee should have been initiated before the Fall of 2013)
4. Nominee’s chapter must be in good standing with its council, Sorority and Fraternity Life and UT Arlington.
5. Nominee must be enrolled at UT Arlington as a full time student during fall 2013 and spring 2014 semesters.