Wednesday, November 19, noon-1:30 pm, UC Mall
Deadline to apply: Friday, November 14, 2014. Open to all UT Arlington student, faculty, and staff groups.
Rules and Regulations
1. You’re welcome to make your favorite chili dish. There are no regulations in regards to ingredients. The chili can contain your choice of meat (or no meat), beans (or no beans), spices, vegetables, etc. Please note that your chili needs to be homemade. No pre-made chili from the grocery store and or restaurants is accepted.
2. Make and bring at least 2 quarts of your chili.
3. Bring some kind of a crock-pot or portable warming device to keep your chili warm for the judges and guests to sample. We will provide tasting cups, bowls, plastic utensils, napkins, water, etc.
4. We will provide you with a tent, a table, and access to electrical outlets.
5. Your chili will be judged by several members of the UT Arlington administration within the following categories:
f. Most Spirited (For Booth Decorations)
g. Judge’s Choice
6. The groups with the top 3 highest scores will be awarded prizes. We will also give out an award for the most spirited booth decorations and judge’s choice.
For more information, please call Student Affairs at 817-272-6080.