Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- SLO 1a: Students will recognize effective teamwork;
- SLO 1b: Students will practice effective teamwork;
- SLO 1c: Students will value effective teamwork;
- SLO 2: Students will connect teamwork experiences to the classroom.
Program Outcomes (POs):
- PO 1: Students will report that their teamwork experience has prepared them for the real world.
- PO 2: PLC Fellows will report the value of the collaborative experience on their teaching and on the interaction between them and their students.
These outcomes are being assessed in a variety of ways. The SLO's and PO 1 are being assessed through pre and post surveys and reflections when the Student Teamwork guide is used. Individual instructors are also assessing the SLO's via the various projects created as part of the Professional Learning Community (PLC). PO 2 is assessed through the PLC program.