Skip to content


Grade Forgiveness

Advisors Guide for Grade Forgiveness

The Grade Forgiveness Sharepoint site can be found at

If access to CRA and/or Grade Change forms is needed, the department
dean or chair may submit an email requesting new access.  Click HERE
for email. Please include the name, title, MyMav Id number, NetID,
department name and email of person needing access. Additionally, if
there is any staff/faculty that needs to be removed from the CRA or
Grade Change approval workflow, please let the records processing area
know via email above.