Skip to content

SUPA professor

Faculty and Staff Services

Here, faculty and staff members will find information and forms for Classroom Enrollment and Grading, such as Class Roll Adjustments, Grade Changes, and more.

You'll also find important information on FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, which pertains to the release of and access to student education records.


Faculty and staff can now submit an online form to request access to the following:

  • Class Roll Adjustments (CRA's)
  • Grade Change Request
  • Grade Forgiveness
  • Grade Exclusion

If you have any questions or issues, you can contact us at