Skip to content


Unofficial Transcripts

The University of Texas at Arlington makes unofficial transcripts available to currently enrolled and former students at no charge.  Currently enrolled students may access them through the MyMav Student Center (  To print a copy of the UTA unofficial transcript, follow these steps:

Current Students (or students with a current logon and password for MyMav):

  • Log on to MyMav at
  • Select Student Center
  • Click the Academics tab (on left hand side of screen)
  • Click on the drop-down menu and select Transcript:  View Unofficial (located left of current schedule)
  • Select Unofficial Transcripts
  • Under Report Type, click on the drop-down menu and select UTA Unofficial Transcript
  • Click Go
  • Highlight all information provided
  • Print "Selection"

Former Students/Alumni who do not have an active login to MyMav may pick up an unofficial transcript at the Office of Records and Registration, in Davis Hall, Rm. 129.  Former students or alumni living outside the Arlington area may have a designated person pick up a copy of their unofficial transcript with written consent and photo identification.  UT Arlington does not provide unofficial transcripts by mail or fax.

If you would like to have someone, other than yourself, pick up your unofficial transcript for you, please download and print the Document Pickup Authorization Form below.  Please fill out the form, sign & date it and send it with your authorized representative when they come to the Office of the Registrar to pick up your transcript.  You will also need to attach a copy of your government-issued photo ID.