Skip to main content

Ph.D. Social Work Program

PhD Advising

All doctoral students must be registered for the long semester (Fall/Spring) and must make an appointment with the Graduate Advisor prior to registration each semester.  All students not registered during the long semesters are required to complete a Leave of Absence (LOA) form.

Get In Touch

Zhen Cong

Zhen Cong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Affairs