Skip to main content

Office of Field Education

Professional Liability Insurance

The Office of Field Education does not endorse a specific provider for professional liability insurance. We do know, however, that the companies listed below offer this coverage. You are required to purchase the 1 to 3 million dollar coverage for students. Your application for field is not complete until you send a copy of the Certificate of Insurance to our office.

Lockton risk Services (LRS)

American Professional Agency