COVID-19 Aquatics Update
As we transition to reopening, please review the most recent policies and updates.
- Per the university, masks are no longer required to be worn on campus.
- We will still use our booking system to reserve time at the pool. There are no capacity limits as before but we ask our swimmers be prepared to share lanes as we did prior to the start of the pandemic.
- The booking system, proved to be a useful tool to gain accurate counts of our users, as well as notify users in case the pool was closing so this is why we are choosing to keep that system.
- With the capacity limits removed, you can show up at any time during the time slot, but keep in mind that you may have to share a lane.
- All lanes are on a first come first serve basis and cannot be reserved.
- Just as before you will still need to “check in” with the lifeguards prior to swimming.
- We require all members to shower prior to entering the pool area.
- All member items should be kept in the men’s and women’s locker room. The only items that are allowed on the pool deck(s) are swimming related items. The following is not allowed on the pool deck:
- Change of clothes
- Non-swimming shoes
- Current members will not be allowed to bring any guests. (As of now, our no guest pass policy is still in effect).
- We will not be providing any of the following items to members but should you choose to bring them, we encourage you to do so.
- Kick boards
- Pool Noodles
- Swimming Fins