Job Fair Policies
New Job Fair Event Policies as of Fall 2020
Registrations will be approved only for employers seeking to recruit for open positions (full-/part- time jobs, internships, and co-ops). Note that registrants seeking to recruit for graduate schools, degree programs, unpaid positions, and volunteer opportunities will not be approved.Registrants seeking to promote graduate schools/programs can find out more information about UTA's Graduate School Expo here.
- Registration will be confirmed by the Job Fair Committee once your invoice has been paid. Failure to pay will result in an organization not having a booth at the event. Registration IS NOT guaranteed until your invoice has been paid.
- Once your invoice has been paid you will receive a confirmation email with a receipt from our office. Please note, upon successful registration with our office, you will receive a separate email from our vendor, vFairs, with instructions on how to set-up your booth in the vFairs platform.
- Organizations who need to cancel their Job Fair registration must do so in writing to email@example.com. Organizations may only receive a full refund for the Job Fair if cancellation requests are made at least 3 weeks prior to the event date. If cancellation requests are not made 3 weeks prior to the event date, the organization will still be responsible for paying the registration fee.
- Organizations must register and pay for the Job Fair by our set deadline of Tuesday, February 16th, 2021. Due to the event being virtual, it takes our vendor at least one week to work with each employer to set-up their customizable booth in the vFairs platform.
- On February 17th, 2021, our office will cancel any pending Job Fair registrations of organizations who have unpaid balances. Therefore, these organizations will not be permitted to participate on the day of the event.
- Organizations who have registered for the Job Fair, but do not attend the event and do not cancel their registration by the cancellation date, will be considered a “no show,” and will still be required to pay any outstanding invoice(s).