Financial Aid - Determination & Eligibility

Process and Reference:

Students should first contact the Office of Financial Aid for assistance with a complaint and/or to notify them of any inappropriate treatment received during an interaction with office staff. If the issue remains unresolved, students can complete the Student Formal Grievance Form within 90 days of the incident occurrence. THIS FORM SHOULD NOT BE USED TO APPEAL A SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS DECISION.

Students may appeal their financial aid decision if they faced special circumstances that merit a recalculation of aid eligibility that occurred after their FAFSA was submitted.