International Students

Complaints on immigration cases or issues particularly relevant to international students.

Process and Reference:

Students with complaints about issues specific to their status as an international student can file a complaint at or by calling the Office of International Education.

Office/Contact Person:

Office of International Education

1022 UTA Boulevard
Swift Center