Student Access Resource Center

Complaints regarding a decision on the modification of academic requirements or other disability accommodation for students.

Process and Reference:

Students that feel that a faculty member is not providing the accommodations that the Student Access & Resource Center recommends, must:

  • Attempt to resolve the issue with the instructor.
  • If no agreement is evident, the student can file a grievance based on disability with the department chair.
  • Inform the Student Access & Resource Center.
  • Students who seek to make a complaint regarding the SAR Center can follow this process.

Office/Contact Person:

Student Access & Resource Center (SAR Center)

102 University Hall