Request A Presentation
This is typically when a presenter comes to a group in a common area to discuss a health topic. There is often a lot of audience interaction, utilizing a theory of interactive learning called experiential learning. Presentations are typically 45 minutes – 90 minutes long.
A member from our staff hosts a table in a common area about a specific health topic, or with a specific health tool (screenings or demonstrations) for students to engage. Tables are staffed for 60 minutes minimum.
We will work with you to develop passive programming about health topics, such as posters, bulletin boards, etc. You can leave passive programming up for as long as you want but the efficacy becomes substandard after three weeks.
“I WANT A PROGRAM FOR MY HALL OR ORGANIZATION. WHAT DO I DO?”
- Call or email the Health Promotion department.
- Decide what topic you want us to cover, and in what manner you want it covered.
- Arrange a date, time, and location (NOTE: We require at least 2-3 weeks’ notice for programming – please schedule in advance).
- Meet with the program staff – it is great to iron out the details of a specific program.
- On the day of the program, speak with the staff to confirm all information.
- Please set up a time to meet us at the front of your event location.
- Remain at the program for the duration and afterwards for debriefing.