Maverick Advantage Distinction
Students who have completed 3 of the 5 distinguishing activities are eligible to apply for Maverick Advantage Distinction. The application process requires students to submit one written reflection summarizing the three experiences that had the most impact on their skill development and how those experiences have prepared them for their future career. In addition, students submit a resume where the three experiences are highlighted. Applicants submit their application online. Once the application is submitted, reviewed, and approved, the student will earn a Maverick Advantage Stole to wear at commencement. If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Process Timeline for Spring 2022:
- Applications are now being accepted.
- Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by a Maverick Advantage Distinction faculty/staff review team.
- The team will reach out to provide feedback and schedule a group reflection interview. If you are an online student, this interview may be virtual.
- Once you've completed the group interview, the reviewer will submit his/her recommendation for distinction.
- You will be notified of your completion and how to receive your Certificate of Distinction and graduation stole for the Maverick Advantage.