Things to Bring
To make sure you are prepared for your orientation session, check out the list below for the things you should bring with you.
Things to bring
- Pre-Orientation E-mail, which will be sent three days before your orientation session (printed or electronic version)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- Laptop or tablet for course registration (we have some on campus if you don't have one to bring with you)
- Pen & Paper
- Final high school transcripts (if they haven’t already been sent).
- AP/IB/dual credit transcripts if applicable
- Jacket or Sweatshirt as the buildings can be quite cold
- If you plan to audition for marching band, bring your instrument with you on day 2 of orientation
- Any questions you have about the first-year experience
- A great attitude!
If you are attending a 2-day orientation in June or July, you will also need to bring the following items for your Overnight Experience.
- Sleeping bag or Twin XL sheets and a blanket
- Personal toiletries
- Change of clothes
- Shower shoes (if desired)