The Freshmen Orientation Leader position requires a significant time commitment from each team member. While most of the required dates occur during the summer months, orientation leaders must be available during the spring term for a leadership class, off-campus retreat and various other required activities. Please check out the information below for a list of the required dates for the Freshmen Orientation Leader Team.
**All days subject to change**
- Every Wednesday from 3:30-5:00 pm during the spring term
- OLs are expected to register for the EDAD 1130 Leadership class and will receive one credit for taking the class
- Students that have already received credit for this class are still required to complete all requirements for the class.
- TBD- Orientation Leader Retreat
- TBD- NODA Region IV Regional Conference (probable)
- TBD- Pre-Orientation Training
New Maverick Orientation Freshmen Dates - To Be Announced
**Each two-day orientation sessions has an overnight component that OLs are required to work.
New Maverick Orientation International Dates- To Be Announced
- Maverick Stampede NMO Events.
- Facilitate a welcome back event for new students, date to be determined.
- Participate in Mavs March and Convocation.
- Support Fall OL recruitment efforts.