The Executive Branch is headed up by the Student Body President, Vice President, and the Chief of Staff and consists of three committees - the External Relations Committee, Legislative Relations, and the Graduate Student Committee - and the Assembly of College Councils. The Executive Branch meets every Wednesday from 6-8pm.
- President: Serves as the representative leader of the Student Government. Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Executive Branch, which includes meetings with Administration.
- Vice President: Serves as the second-in-command, fulfilling the duties of the President in his/her absence. Chairs the Assembly of College Council and oversees the Student Government training program.
- Chief of Staff: Oversees the External Relations and Legislative Relations committees of Student Government. Coordinates all outreach initiatives.
- Maintains the image of Student Government to the UTA Community and oversee all marketing and advertising efforts. Meets with Chief of Staff to implement all marketing.
Legislative Relations Committees
- Encourages student engagement in local, state, and national politics through voter registration drives, hosting an early voting polling site on campus, and the Civic Engagement Series. Additionally, the LRC attends Arlington City Council Meetings.
External Relations Committees
- Plans and implements outreach programs, such as Greet Your Government, Maverick Opinion Boards, Resolution Awareness, and Campus Conversations. Additionally, the ERC oversees the Maverick Discount Program.
Assembly of College Councils
- Made up of two representatives from each Constituency Council. The group meets once a month to discuss campus issues and works together to solve problems across the campus.
Weekly Meeting Info
The Executive Branch meets every Wednesday at 6 pm.