Degree Planner: Decide


Depending on your current major, the process to change your major will vary.

If you are currently UNDECLARED UCOL (UND_UCOL):

Please contact the University Advising Center to meet with an advisor and declare your new major of interest. Don't be discouraged if you are still undecided. We encourage you to schedule an appointment with the University Advising Centers' Major Exploration Advisor to discuss your major options further.

If you are currently UNDECLARED INTENDED (UND_INT) or changing from one major to another:

Please contact the Advising Office for your new major of choice to update your new major and be advised.