SSS Peer Educator Application Form
Brief Overview of Tutoring Services provided by TRiO Student Support Services Program:
- Tutoring subject areas include: accounting, economics, English, French, Spanish, history, political science, sociology, anatomy, biology, chemistry, physics, math, and statistics.
- Tutoring sessions are matched by the Tutor Coordinator who assigns program participants to work with an SSS Tutor/Mentor, in group and individual sessions.
- Once an SSS student signs up for tutoring, they are committed to a consistent weekly tutoring for the remainder of the semester.
- Tutors conduct sessions in study rooms within the SSS suite (or in nearby reserved classrooms).
- At the conclusion of each semester, students who have been recommended by their tutors during the current academic year are honored at the SSS Annual Recognition Ceremony.