Skip to content

VA Programs

Continuing Education

Students must go to the UTA Continuing Education Office for information on VA payment of continuing education courses.

Not all UTA Continuing Education Courses and Exams are approved for reimbursement by the VA. Approved List of Continuing Education/Exams. The currently approved Non College Degree Programs here at UTA are:

Non College Degree Programs

  • Dental Assistant
  • Medical Coding & Billing Specialist
  • Patient Care Technician
  • Pharmacy Technician
  • Phlebotomy Technician
  • Veterinary Assistant

Application for Reimbursement of National Exam Fee (VA Form 22-0810)