UT Arlington policy specifically prohibits illicit discharges to its stormwater management system. Illicit discharges include, but are not limited to, releasing chemicals, oils, gas, antifreeze, fertilizers, trash, debris and construction sediments to the environment. Those responsible for illicit discharges may be cited under applicable laws and ordinances.
UT Arlington encourages members of the University Community and the General Public to report pollution and to offer suggestions for improving The UT Arlington Stormwater Management Plan. Please email any feedback to the SWMP Coordinator at email@example.com.
Laws & Regulations
General Permit to Discharge Wastes (txr150000)
Manuals and Guidelines
- Silt Fence and Inlet Protection Specifications
- Examples of SWPPP Signage
- Construction Site Procedures for Contractors - NEW!!
- City of Arlington Stormwater Management
- North Central Texas Council of Governments
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Environmental Protection Agency