Thank you for your interest in hiring UT Arlington students and alumni. Building partnerships with employers is an essential role of the Career Development Center. Our services for employers include free on-line job/internship postings through our HIREAMAVERICK database, job fairs, on-campus interviews, information sessions, and more. Our Employer Relations team strives to work closely with each employer to ensure a successful recruiting experience.
Again, thank you for your interest in hiring UT Arlington students and alumni. We look forward to partnering with your organization.
Our Fall 2016 All Majors Job Fair will be held on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Registration is now open. Please follow these steps to register:
- Visit http://www.myinterfase.com/uta/employer and log into the HIREAMAVERICK database with your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you will need to register for the database before you can register for the Job Fair.
- Hover over the Career Events tab on the menu toolbar and click Search.
- In the Career Event Name field, type Fall.
- Click Search.
- Click Register.
- Complete the Job Fair Registration form. Please note that you will receive an automatic email notification (with a link to your invoice) once your Job Fair registration has been approved by the Job Fair Committee.
*NO REFUNDS after September 1st.*
Registration fee includes: one 6 ft. table with 2 chairs, breakfast and lunch for 2 representatives, free parking, and assistance unloading and loading your display.
- Corporate/For-Profit Registration Fee is $350.00
- Government/Non-Profit Registration Fee is $200.00
- Third-Party Registration Fee is $400.00
- UTA Campus Department Fee is $55.00
* Additional tables are $50 each; Additional lunches are $10 each