The Office of Student Conduct within the Division of Student Affairs is committed to the highest quality of customer service in all services, events, activities, and learning opportunities sponsored by our area. We welcome all comments and suggestions for improvement.
All non-academic complaints will be handled in a professional and timely manner to ensure the best course of action for all parties involved.
In attempting to resolve any grievance/complaint, it is the obligation of the individual first to make a serious effort to resolve the matter with the individual with whom the complaint/grievance originated. The following steps are used to ensure efficiency in this process.
- It is encouraged that, if the problem is with an individual, both parties address the issue in an attempt to settle the situation and develop a working solution.
- If the grievance is not settled the student must complete the grievance form and return to the Office of Student Conduct, University Center, Room B160 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After review of the grievance statement, the appropriate Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs/Staff Member will determine the best course of action to achieve a resolution.
- The Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs/ Staff Member will make a decision within ten (10) working days of receiving the written statement. The individual will be contacted via e-mail or phone either to schedule a meeting or to inform them of any action/follow-up that will be taken.
- If the individual is not satisfied with the resolution, an appeal may be made in writing to the Vice President for Student Affairs.
- Any further action as to this grievance will be determined by the Vice President of Student Affairs.
Please call 817-272-2354 or email email@example.com, if you have any questions or need further assistance.