Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in joining EXCEL Campus Activities! Our recruitment period has ended and we are no longer accepting applications for spring 2013. Information about being a part of EXCEL’s Summer Board will be posted in early May.
All students are welcome to attend EXCEL's General Body meetings!
General Body Meetings
Mondays at 2 p.m.
Student Congress Chambers
Lower Level, University Center, B170F
Benefits of Membership
- Greater connection to UT Arlington
- Network with staff, faculty, and peers
- Opportunities for leadership development
- Enhance personal skills
- Gain experience in creating, developing and implementing campus events
- Must be enrolled for no less than nine hours at UT Arlington
- Must be in good academic standing and community standards standing
- Cumulative GPA 2.25
- Attend weekly General Body meetings (Mondays at 2 p.m.)
- Attend weekly assigned committee meetings
- Work one hour per week on EXCEL tasks
- Attend and assist at required EXCEL events and programsAssist in marketing and promoting events
- Representing yourself, UT Arlington, and EXCEL with respect and professionalism
If you have a question or need more information please contact (817) 272-6051 or email@example.com.