Become a Member
Get involved with EXCEL Campus Activities! During the Fall and Spring semesters EXCEL kicks into gear bringing activities and events to the campus and community throughout the entire year. If you're a newly admitted or continuing student, you are eligible to become a member of EXCEL Campus Activities.
All UT Arlington students are welcome to attend and observe at EXCEL's meetings.
Benefits of Membership
- Greater connection to UT Arlington
- Network with staff, faculty, and peers
- Opportunities for leadership development
- Enhance personal skills
- Gain experience in creating, developing and implementing campus events
- Must be enrolled for no less than nine hours at UT Arlington
- Must be in good academic standing and community standards standing
- Cumulative GPA 2.25
- Attend weekly General Body meetings (Mondays at 2 p.m.)
- Attend weekly assigned committee meetings
- Work one hour per week on EXCEL tasks
- Attend and assist at required EXCEL events and programsAssist in marketing and promoting events
- Representing yourself, UT Arlington, and EXCEL with respect and professionalism
If you have a question or need more information please contact (817) 272-6051 or email@example.com.