Residence Hall Rates and Features
Fall & Spring semester 2014-2015
|See Amenity Notes:||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Kalpana Chawla Hall (KC Hall)||Private|
|Lipscomb Hall North||Double||$3,017.01||6||co-ed||1963|
|Lipscomb Hall South||Double||$3,081.00||4||female only||1957|
|Vandergriff Hall at College Park||Double||$4,412.94||2||co-ed||2012|
SUMMER 2014 RATES
The following Residence Halls are available for occupancy in Summer 2014 at the rates listed below. See the above table for features available at these Residence Halls. Also see amenity note 2.
MAY 11 - JULY 8
SUMMER ELEVEN week
MAY 12 - AUGUST 13
Kalpana Chawla HALL
|Summer One |
May 31 – July 8
|Summer Two |
July 8 – August 13
May 31 – August 13
|Kalpana Chawla Hall|
- Double Occupancy room types have two twin beds in one room. Private Occupancy room types have one twin bed in a private room. See floor plans for more details.
- Fall and Spring Semester: Residence Hall rates are per person and for the Fall and Spring semester. Rates shown are effective August 18, 2014 for the Fall and Spring 2014-2015 school year. Residence Halls will be open August 18 through December 13, 2014. The halls will open for Spring semester on January 16, 2015 and will remain open until May 16, 2015. Residents will not be allowed access to their room during the winter break.
- Summer Semesters: Residence Hall rates are per person and for the summer semesters. Rates shown are effective for summer 2014. Students choosing an 11-week contract will stay from May 31, 2014 until August 13, 2014. Students choosing a Summer 1 contract will stay from May 31, 2014 through July 8, 2014. Students choosing a Summer 2 contract will stay from July 9, 2014 through August 13, 2014. Students living in our Residence Halls during the Spring semester 2014 that want to have summer Residence Hall housing will recontract in April 2014.
- Deposits: A $150 security deposit is due at contract signing. Rates quoted are subject to approval. Rates are subject to change without notification.
- Meal Plans are required for students living in Arlington, Kalpana Chawla (KC) or Vandergriff Hall. For students living in Brazos, Lipscomb or Trinity halls, meal plans are optional. An additional charge will be billed for this service. Students can select from multiple meal plan options however the commuter plan is not available for residence hall students. For more information about meal plan rates please visit our dining site.
- All residence hall rates include the all utilities paid package. This indicates residents will not pay extra for electric, water, gas, trash or sewer.
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi service is provided at no additional charge. Wi-Fi is available through all of the communities, including common areas and bedrooms. Internet connections are provided in each bedroom. Cable TV service is provided at no additional charge and a connection is available in each private bedroom, private-style common area, and double-style bedroom.
- Free Unlimited Laundry is included in the total rent cost. All students living in a residence hall will have access to our laundry facilities at no additional cost.
- Residential FIG (Freshman Interest Groups) program is offered in KC Hall only, and is not available during the summer. Classic FIG and Fusion FIG programs are offered to all UT Arlington students. To learn more about the FIG program visit the FIG website at www.uta.edu/fig