Residence Hall Rates and Features
fall and spring 2015-2016 Academic year
|See Amenity Notes:||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Kalpana Chawla Hall (KC Hall)||Private|
|Lipscomb Hall North||Double||$3,135.51||6||co-ed||1963|
|Lipscomb Hall South||Double||$3,199.50||4||female only||1957|
|Vandergriff Hall at College Park||Double||$4571.73||2||co-ed||2012|
spring 2016 rates
|Residence Hall||Room Type||Total for Semester|
- Double Occupancy room types have two twin beds in one room. Private Occupancy room types have one twin bed in a private room. See floor plans for more details.
- Fall and Spring Semester: Residence Hall rates are per person and for the Fall and Spring semester. Rates shown are effective August 24, 2015 for the Fall and Spring 2015-2016 school year. Residence Halls will be open August 24 through December 19, 2015. The halls will open for Spring semester on January 15, 2016 and will remain open until May 14, 2016. Residents will not be allowed access to their room during the winter break.
- Summer Semesters: Residence Hall rates are per person and for the summer dates listed. Rates shown are effective for summer 2015. Students choosing an 11-week contract will stay from June 7, 2015 until August 19, 2015. Students choosing a Summer One contract will stay from June 7, 2015 through July 14, 2015. Students choosing a Summer Two contract will stay from July 14, 2015 through August 19, 2015. Students living in our Residence Halls during the Spring semester 2015 that want to have summer Residence Hall housing will renew in April 2015, and will move into their summer residence hall the day after Spring halls close.
- Deposits: A $150 security deposit is due at contract signing. Rates quoted are subject to approval. Rates are subject to change without notification.
- Meal Plans are required for students living in Arlington, Kalpana Chawla (KC) or Vandergriff Hall. For students living in Brazos, Lipscomb or Trinity halls, meal plans are optional. An additional charge will be billed for this service. Students can select from multiple meal plan options however the commuter plan is not available for residence hall students. For more information about meal plan rates please visit our dining site.
- All residence hall rates include the all utilities paid package. This indicates residents will not pay extra for electric, water, gas, trash or sewer.
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi service are provided at no additional charge. Wi-Fi is available throughout all of the communities, including common areas and bedrooms. Internet connections are provided in each bedroom. Cable TV service is provided at no additional charge and a connection is available in each private bedroom, private-style common area, and double-style bedroom. Upgrade packages are available through the student's MyResNet site.
- Free Unlimited Laundry is included in the total rent cost. All students living in a residence hall will have access to our laundry facilities at no additional cost.
- Residential FIG (Freshman Interest Groups) program is offered in KC Hall, Vandergriff, and Arlington Hall only, and is not available during the summer. Classic FIG and Fusion FIG programs are offered to all UT Arlington students. To learn more about the FIG program visit the FIG website at www.uta.edu/fig