Residence Hall Rates and Features
fall and spring 2017-2018 Academic year
|See Amenity Notes:||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Kalpana Chawla Hall (KC Hall)||Private|
|Lipscomb Hall North||Double||$3,711.42||6||co-ed||1963|
|Lipscomb Hall South||Double||$3,711.42||4||female only||1957|
|Vandergriff Hall at College Park||Double||$5,221.11||2||co-ed||2012|
SUMMER 2017 RATES
|Arlington Hall Double||Arlington Hall Private||Brazos House Double||Brazos House Private|
|Renewal Summer 11 wk||$1,789.76||$2,394.18||$1,212.60||$2,016.30|
|Renewal Summer 1||$1,104.32||$1,477.26||$748.20||$1,244.10|
|Summer 11 wk||$1,389.92||$1,859.31||$941.70||$1,565.85|
Arlington Hall will be used for Summer Camps and will be an exclusion zone for Concealed Carry. Please review the Concealed Carry and Weapons On Campus Policy at :https://www.uta.edu/policy/hop/12-500?hl=handgun .
- Double Occupancy room types have two twin beds in one room. Private Occupancy room types have one twin bed in a private room. See floor plans for more details.
- Fall and Spring Semester: Residence Hall rates are per person and for the Fall and Spring semester. Rates shown are effective August 21, 2017 for the Fall and Spring 2017-2018 school year. Residence Halls will be open August 21 through December 16, 2017. The halls will open for Spring semester on January 12, 2018 and will remain open until May 12, 2018. Arlington Hall, Lipscomb North and Lipscomb South will be available to provide residence hall housing accommodations for Winter Session 2017-2018 between December 17, 2017 to January 11, 2018. All other residence halls will be closed at this time. All students that desire winter housing should complete the AY 2017-2018 WinterSession Application.
- Summer Semesters: Residence Hall rates are per person and for the summer dates listed. Rates shown are effective for Summer 2017. Students choosing an 11-week contract will stay from June 5, 2017 until August 16, 2017. Students choosing a Summer One contract will stay from June 5, 2017 through July 11, 2017. Students choosing a Summer Two contract will stay from July 11, 2017 through August 16, 2017. Students living in our Residence Halls during the Spring semester 2016 that want to have summer Residence Hall housing will renew in April 2016, and will move into their summer residence hall the day after Spring halls close.
- Deposits: A $150 security deposit is due at contract signing. Rates quoted are subject to approval. Rates are subject to change without notification.
- Meal Plans are required for students living in Arlington, Kalpana Chawla (KC) or Vandergriff Hall. For students living in Brazos, Lipscomb or Trinity halls, meal plans are optional. An additional charge will be billed for this service. Students can select from multiple meal plan options however the commuter plan is not available for residence hall students. For more information about meal plan rates please visit our dining site.
- All residence hall rates include the all utilities paid package. This indicates residents will not pay extra for electric, water, gas, trash or sewer.
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi service are provided at no additional charge. Wi-Fi is available throughout all of the communities, including common areas and bedrooms. Internet connections are provided in each bedroom. Cable TV service is provided at no additional charge and a connection is available in each private bedroom, private-style common area, and double-style bedroom. Upgrade packages are available through the student's MyResNet site.
- Free Unlimited Laundry is included in the total rent cost. All students living in a residence hall will have access to our laundry facilities at no additional cost.
- Residential FIG (Freshman Interest Groups) program is offered in KC Hall, Vandergriff, and Arlington Hall only, and is not available during the summer. Classic FIG and Fusion FIG programs are offered to all UT Arlington students. To learn more about the FIG program visit the FIG website at www.uta.edu/fig