Opportunities for Involvement
- Join the Leadership Honors Program, a leadership development program which emphasizes 4 core areas: Leadership Knowledge, Self-Awareness, Leadership Practice, and Global Perspective. The program requirements ensure that UT Arlington students have a comprehensive leadership experience that prepares them to be global leaders.
- Attend the Fall Leadership Retreat for a fun weekend full of leadership development, a UT Arlington tradition that has taken place for over 30 years!
- Be a Fall Leadership Retreat Leader: Take the next step in your leadership development and become a part of the student leadership team at the fall retreat.
- Attend the Certified Leaders Institute to further develop those important leadership skills while also earning a co-curricular certificate!
- Receive recognition for your proven leadership and academic achievements, and apply to the ODK Honor Society today.
- Find other organizations dedicated to leadership within the Leadership Consortium.
You won’t find any barriers to athletic recreation and competition thanks to UT Arlington’s adaptive sports program.