Opportunities for Involvement
- Join the Leadership Honors Program, a leadership development program which emphasizes 4 core areas: Leadership Knowledge, Self-Awareness, Leadership Practice, and Global Perspective. The program requirements ensure that UT Arlington students have a comprehensive leadership experience that prepares them to be global leaders.
- Attend the Fall Leadership Retreat for a fun weekend full of leadership development, a UT Arlington tradition that has taken place for over 30 years!
- Be a Fall Leadership Retreat Leader: Take the next step in your leadership development and become a part of the student leadership team at the fall retreat.
- Attend the Certified Leaders Institute to further develop those important leadership skills while also earning a co-curricular certificate!
- Receive recognition for your proven leadership and academic achievements, and apply to the ODK Honor Society today.
- Find other organizations dedicated to leadership within the Leadership Consortium.
Tame your hunger at one of several dining spots on campus, such as the Connection Café, Starbucks, and Einstein Bros. Bagels.