HAVE A SEAT
We offer guests several ways to enjoy a thoroughly thought-provoking evening.
UTA students, faculty, and staff can reserve general admission tickets for free (limit two). For the general public, there will be a modest fee of $5 per ticket. Reserve your tickets at utatickets.com.
Preferred packages offer greater access and are available for $35 each. The preferred package includes:
- Reserved entrance to lecture facility to avoid long lines
- Reserved seating near the front of the venue (one seat per purchase)
- Reserved parking (one parking permit per purchase)
- Front-of-the-line access to autograph signings (when offered)
Purchase your preferred package at utatickets.com. There is no limit on the purchase of preferred packages.
The season package includes the preferred package benefits with access to all five events at a cost of $150 per ticket, which is a discount of $25 per event. The deadline to purchase your season package is September 7, 2017.
Our V.I.P. ticket holders are offered select benefits. These benefits include preferred package access, plus:
- Entry to an exclusive reception with the featured speaker along with entry to a private sit-down, catered dinner before the event
- Photograph and autograph opportunities
V.I.P. tickets are $500 per person for each event. To purchase yours, contact Mark LaVelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-272-5235.
All packages are subject to availability. Obtain yours early to secure your seat for a great night out. For more information, call the box office at 817-272-9595 or see our list of frequently asked questions.