Parent & Family Association
The Maverick Parent & Family Association is a network of parents and families who are engaged in student success and dedicated to furthering the mission of the University. When you join the Association, you are not only supporting your student, but also supporting the University, as all Association dues are considered tax deductible donations to the University. In addition, your membership in the Maverick Parent & Family Association grants you many benefits and discounts on campus and in the community.
- An Association ID card that allows you to participate in the Maverick Discount Program
- Special scholarship opportunities for students
- Parent & Family monthly e-newsletter (one for parents of freshman students and one for parents of upperclassman students)
Scantrons, blue books, and pencils for your student
(Must be picked up at the Parent & Family Center, no ID required)
- On-campus receptions for parents, family members, and students throughout the year
- Complimentary Maverick parent tote bag or travel mug
- Guest borrower privileges at the University Library
complimentary visits to the Maverick Activities Center (MAC) and ability to purchase membership at
an alumni price
(MAC passes must be picked up at the Parent & Family Center)
- Student Activities concert and program discounts at the alumni/staff rate
- $5 discount on Maverick parent t-shirts
- Ten percent discount on apparel and gifts at the UT Arlington Bookstore
*Benefits subject to change
Parent & Family Association membership is $30 for one year or $100 for four years. In addition to the benefits you will receive, Association dues are also considered a gift to University, and therefore tax deductable.
Renew your membership or register for Parent & Family Weekend 2013 beginning June 3, 2013!
The deadline to apply for the Fall 2013 scholarship is September 27, 2013. Apply online or download the application here: