Maverick Parent and Family Association Scholarship
Explore the Benefits of the MPFA
When you purchase a membership into the Maverick Parent & Family Association, you are contributing to the overall success of your UTA student. Check out our Benefits page to see what perks are included for you and your student in the Maverick Parent & Family Association.
The Maverick Parent & Family Association awards three $800 scholarships every fall and spring semester. Currently enrolled students at the University of Texas at Arlington are eligible to apply if they are in good standing with the university and have a family member with an active membership in the Maverick Parent & Family Association.
The scholarship application will take less than 10 minutes to complete and does not include an essay. Winners are randomly drawn each semester by the Division of Student Affairs. Scholarship recipients are announced each semester during signature Parent & Family Services events such as Friends & Family Weekend and Spring Family Day.
MPFA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINES
- FALL 2023 – Monday, October 2, 2023
- SPRING 2024 – Monday March 25, 2024
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTSTo be eligible for the MPFA scholarship, applicants must:
- be a currently enrolled student at The University of Texas at Arlington
- have a family member with an active Maverick Parent & Family Association Membership (1 Year, 2 Year, or 4 Year Membership)
- be in good academic standing with The University of Texas at Arlington
- complete the online application before the designated deadline