UTA Intramural Sports has teamed up with IMLeagues to provide you with a better intramural experience. IMLeagues combines the traditional online schedule viewing with the interaction of a social network. With this partnership, UTA Intramural Sports participants will receive better communication, more opportunities for input in the program, and an arena for online interaction with other teams.
In order to view your team schedule you must join IMLeagues. Here is a quick instruction on how to join:
1. Go to http://reclink.uta.edu
2. Click on the Intramurals tab
3. In the"Sign In" box enter you UTA NetID and Password
4. Finish filling out your information (Gender, Classification Status, Birth Date)
5. Set a RecIt password or link the RecIt App to your Facebook account.
5. After activation, you will be directed to your Home page on IMLeagues
6. You can either join an existing team or create your own team.
7. Download the RecIt app to keep track of your intramural events on your phone
If you are a team manager, you need to create your team prior to paying. Here is a quick instruction on creating a team:
1. If you do not already have an IMLeagues account, follow the instructions above
2. Click the Create or Join a Team on your Home tab
3. Select the active sport/league that you wish to join. Note if a sport is not active, you will not be able to join
4. Invite any friends you'd like to join your team
5. Proceed through any subsequent steps to finish the process
6. If you are signing up multiple teams, you need to create a different team for each league. You may also designate someone else to be the captain of the team.
ONCE YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR TEAM, GO TO THE MAC SERVICES AND INFORMATION DESK TO PAY FOR YOUR TEAM. LEAGUE TIME PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN IN ORDER OF PAYMENT, NOT ONLINE SIGNUP.
All teams must have a representative at the manager’s meeting for the sport they are playing. League times will be chosen at the conclusion of the meeting.