UTA Intramural Sports has teamed up with IMLeagues to provide you with a better intramural experience. IMLeagues combines the traditional online schedule viewing with the interaction of a social network. With this partnership, UTA Intramural Sports participants will receive better communication, more opportunities for input in the program, and an arena for online interaction with other teams.
In order to view your team schedule you must join IMLeagues. Here is a quick instruction on how to join:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/uta
2. Click "Create Account" at the top of the page
3. Select "Create Account With Facebook" or fill out your info and press "Sign Up"
4. Find the confirmation email in you inbox and click the activation link. If you don't get it it withina minute or two, check your spam folder
5. After activation, you will be directed to your Home page on IMLeagues
6. You can either join an existing team or create your own team.
7. Be sure to check the welcome announcement as there in information about how to get on a team.
If you are a team manager, you need to create your team prior to paying. Here is a quick instruction on creating a team:
1. If you do not already have an IMLeagues account, follow the instructions above
2. Click the Create or Join a Team on your Home tab
3. Select the active sport/league that you wish to join. Note if a sport is not active, you will not be able to join
4. Invite any friends you'd like to join your team
5. Proceed through any subsequent steps to finish the process
6. If you are signing up multiple teams, you need to create a different team for each league. You may also designate someone else to be the captain of the team.
ONCE YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR TEAM, GO TO THE MAC SERVICES AND INFORMATION DESK TO PAY FOR YOUR TEAM. LEAGUE TIME PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN IN ORDER OF PAYMENT, NOT ONLINE SIGNUP.
All teams must have a representative at the manager’s meeting for the sport they are playing. League times will be chosen at the conclusion of the meeting.