Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

apartment and residence life staff

Contact Us

Most questions can be answered by our Frequently Asked Questions.  For those that are not listed, please choose from one of the following based on your needs:

  • The Apartment and Residence Life staff is the team that works with our resident assistants and office assistant student staff members to provide resources, activities and a great sense of community for all of our students. Many of the professional staff members in this department live on campus in many of our buildings and are readily available to serve students. Apartment and Residence Life is part of the Division of Student Affairs and their office is located in Arlington Hall.
  • University Housing  staff is our team of leasing staff professionals that assists our students and parents with many of the logistics of housing. They can assist you with anything from how to apply online, sign your contract or how billing works. Students are welcome to stop in during regular business hours to apply online or get help answering any questions. Their office is located in the E. H. Hereford University Center on the Main level.

Appeal Housing Charges on your MyMav
Students can appeal Housing related charges placed on their MyMav account within 60 days of the move-out and/or date charge posted to MyMav.  Select the link below to request a review of your charges.

Apartment/House Resident Appeal Form
Residence Hall Resident Appeal Form

Apartment and Residence Life Grievance Policy
The Department of Apartment and Residence Life within the Division of Student Affairs is committed to providing quality of customer service in all of our programs, services, events, and activities.  We welcome all comments and suggestions for improvement.

All non-academic complaints will be handled in a professional and timely manner to ensure the best course of action for all parties involved.  In attempting to resolve any grievance/complaint, it is the obligation of the individual first to make a serious effort to resolve the matter with the individual with whom the complaint/grievance originated. 

 The following steps are used to insure efficiency in this process.

  1. If a working and reasonable solution cannot be reached between the individuals involved, an individual has five (5) working days from the time of the incident in question in which to email the Director of Residence Life about the complaint/issue.
  2. The Director or their designee will review the written statement and will work with the appropriate staff member(s) to determine the best course of action for a resolution.
  3. The Director or their designee will make a decision within 10 working days of receiving the written statement.  The individual will be contacted by email or phone either to set up a meeting or to inform them of any action that will be taken related to the complaint/issue.
  4. If the individual is not satisfied with the resolution, an appeal may be made in writing to the Heather Snow, Assistant Vice-President for Student Affairs. 
  5. The Assistant Vice President will have 10 working days from receipt of the appeal to respond to the complaint/issue.  The individual will be contacted by email or phone either to set up a meeting or to inform them of any action that will be taken related to the appeal.
  6. Any further action as to this complaint/grievance will be determined by the Vice President of Student Affairs Office for resolution.

Questions or comments about the grievance procedures should be emailed to

Request a Copy of Your Lease
Complete this form to request a copy of your lease.

For Apartments: A lease copy will only be provided if the leaseholder and all occupants have picked up their keys.

Only one copy of your lease will be provided, if you need additional copies you will be responsible for making them.

Your request will take up to (2) two days to process. The leaseholder should come into the office (2) two business days after you submit your request to pick up your lease.

Facebook Chat

Have questions about housing?

Facebook Chat