Information about No-Show Day
Click START FORM below to get on the No-Show Day Wait List
: Process of reducing the large waitlist to only include students whom need accommodations.
: The master waitlist is purged with only students completing the form (below) to ensure utmost efficiency.
: Removal of student applications who have found accommodations elsewhere for the academic year but still occupy a space on the wait list.
The following information will provide additional details and on the process:
- If you are assigned a space, an email will be sent to your UTA email address with instructions on how to accept the contract and make your first payment(s).
- You MUST pay the $150 deposit online when you accept and sign your contract as well as your first housing installment (see chart below) and if assigned to Arlington, Vandergriff, or KC Hall your first installment of your meal plan before you can move in to the Halls.
- If you do not accept and sign the contract and pay the deposit by 8 a.m. the following business day, your offer will be cancelled and the space will be offered to another student on the waitlist.
- When selecting a meal plan, you will be required to pay the first installment of the meal plan before you can move into the hall.
- Any first-time students who plan to live on campus must comply with the meningitis vaccination requirements at least 10 days prior to move in. For more information on the meningitis vaccination requirements, go to www.uta.edu/vaccination. If your move in is delayed for failure to comply with this please note that you are still responsible for the financial obligations of the contract.
Academic Year 2014-2015 Room Rates
|Brazos House (Double)||$243.39||$278.16||Optional|
|Brazos House (Private)||$413.91||$473.04||Optional|
|Lipscomb North (Double)||$267.33||$305.52||Optional|
|Lipscomb North (Private)||$454.65||$519.60||Optional|
|Lipscomb South (Double)||$273.00||$312.00||Optional|
|Lipscomb South (Private)||$464.10||$530.40||Optional|
|Trinity House (Double)||$267.33||$305.52||Optional|
|Trinity House (Private)||$454.65||$473.04||Optional|
If you are not assigned a room on No-Show Day, you will be placed on a waitlist. The waitlist will be discarded after everyone has been offered a room or is no longer interested. After this list is depleted, all assignments will be made first-come, first-serve. Occasionally, students move out within the next few weeks, which increase our opportunities to get new students into the halls.