Parent & Family Association
The Maverick Parent & Family Association is a network of parents and families who are engaged in student success and dedicated to furthering the mission of the University. When you join the Association, you are not only supporting your student, but also supporting the University, as all Association dues are considered tax deductible donations to the University. In addition, your membership in the Maverick Parent & Family Association grants you many benefits and discounts on campus and in the community.
- An Association ID card that allows you to participate in the Maverick Discount Program
- Special scholarship opportunities for students
- Parent & Family monthly e-newsletter (one for parents of freshman students and one for parents of upperclassman students)
- Free Scantrons, blue books, and pencils for your student
(Must be picked up at the Parent & Family Center, no ID required)
- On-campus receptions for parents, family members, and students throughout the year
- Guest borrower privileges at the University Library
- Two complimentary visits to the Maverick Activities Center (MAC) and ability to purchase membership at an alumni price
(MAC passes must be picked up at the Parent & Family Center)
- Student Activities concert and program discounts at the alumni/staff rate
- $5 discount on Maverick parent t-shirts
- 10% discount on apparel and gifts at the UT Arlington Bookstore
*Benefits subject to change
Parent & Family Association membership is $30 for one year or $100 for four years. In addition to the benefits you will receive, Association dues are also considered a gift to University, and therefore tax deductable.
Renew your membership for the 2013-2014 school year and register for Parent & Family Weekend 2013 today!
The deadline for the Spring 2014 Parent and Family Association Scholarship has passed. Check back soon to apply for the Fall 2014 Scholarship!